Coronavirus testing is now available at four locations. See below for more information.
New Clinic Protocols (Revised 4/19/20)
- When you come to our clinics, we will now require all parents and their children (age 3 and older) to wear a face covering which follows current county requirements.
- You will be greeted by a staff member at the door who will get you signed in and offer to take your child’s and the parent’s temperature.
- All families will be asked to wait in their cars until called by a staff member who will screen your child with a coronavirus questionnaire.
- From that point, you will either be called into the clinic and escorted directly into a patient room or the provider may call you and have further tests done outside in the parking lot while you wait in your car.
- These changes have been implemented to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.